Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fahrenhype 9/11 vs. Fahrenheit 9/11

When watching these films, I only harbor more anger towards Michael Moore and the fiasco he started with all of it. With that being said, when writing my paper I tried to remain neutral.

If you have not seen Fahrenhype 9/11, it is a retaliation attempt towards Moore's film. People from Moore's film are reinterviewed, many claiming they were falsing represented through editing techniques of Moore.

The main focus here for me was for me to show an example of just how powerful media is in the world. Moore's movie stired up so much controversy by taking stabs at government leaders and allegedly using editing skills to put his own spin on the movie. I feel it is sad that what seems to be such a strong country can be torn apart so quickly with the help of such films as these, while I do feel that FahrenHYPE 9/11 was a legitimate attempt at trying to save some face for US citizens, though not nearly as well produced as Moore's film.

No comments: